Friday, August 13, 2010

The Haircut


Madelyn was supposed to be taking a nap. She was very quiet. I walked back to Boots Bed to check on her, and when I opened the door, there was hair in the floor. Odd, I thought. Then, I saw her. She was sitting down beside her bed with big, black scissors and wads of hair in the floor. Big grin, happy face and an exclamation of, "Look, Mom! I made it all pretty!". Think, think, think.....what to say?  What I came up with was very original. "Madelyn, why did you cut your hair?", "Because I wanted to be all beautiful." Maybe I made over her last haircut just a tad too much. So this pic was snapped after we got back from Great Clips to straighten out her rookie attempt at hairdressing. Still beautiful. Now let's hide those scissors......

No comments:

Post a Comment