Monday, August 30, 2010
Three and A Half
Her favorite color is orange. She also knows that Megan's favorite color is blue, and Lauren's is purple.
Snow White is her favorite princess. She's quick to tell you that Belle is Megan's favorite and Ariel is Lauren's favorite. She's also declared Mulan to be Carlyn's favorite. (Dare I tell her that Mulan isn't a princess?).
She's very dramatic---just like one of her sisters, but I won't name names.
She has already used the phrase, "It's not fair!". Oy.
She loves peanut butter and honey sandwiches on whole wheat bread.
She must have a bowl of cereal first thing in the morning.
She calls Aaron and William 'Her Boys'.
She's quite fond of the phrase, "I can do it all by me-self."
When she's totally had enough of dealing with you, she'll say, "Fine. Whatever." Seriously? At three?
Her fondness of Dora has started to fade a bit.
She can almost count to 20, and she knows all the letters of the alphabet and the sounds they make.
She loves her Baby Sister Carlyn---and says so frequently.
She likes to Sunggly-Buggly-Wuggly with me.
She's showing signs of sharing her mother's penchant for pajamas, popcorn, chocolate, and a good movie.
She giggles and says, "I'm so silly."
She loves it when the clock says 'Tickle Time'.
She doesn't like to take naps, but she's grumpy when she doesn't.
She loves her daddy.
She's becoming quite the little gardener---she's quite well versed in the fruits, vegetables, and bugs that reside there.
She loves sushi.
When you tell her to ask for something 'nicely', she doesn't say 'please' or use a pleasant tone, but says, (very pitifully and whiney-like) "Nicely."
Says 'My Little Self', as in: "I hurt my little self." "I hurt my little toe." "I hit my little head." or, the coupe de gras, "You hurt my little feelings."
Says the 'f' sound instead of the 'th' sound, as in: "I fink so." and "What was I finking?" and "Oh, fank you.".
I love three and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment