Madelyn had a great first day, and she was ready to rock-n-roll first thing this morning to get back and see Mrs. Jennifer and her Preschool Pals.
I'm quite certain, when I revisit this picture at the end of the school year, that I will experience shock and awe over how much she's grown, and I'm quite certain that I'll feel a bit happy and a bit sad, and I'm quite certain that time will go quickly.....
The Bears were also ready for 'Beary Special' week at school. Carlyn Bear was a bit nervous, too, but Madelyn Bear made sure to look after her Baby Sister Bear and told her everything would be just fine.
Then everything was A-O.K., and they were ready for new adventures.
But no pictures of Lonely Mommy who didn't quite feel whole without her Little Ones, or Sad Mommy who didn't like hearing her baby so upset without her, or Guilty Mommy who felt selfish and cruel for making her Sweet One cry. Maybe the Bears should've stayed with me.




No comments:
Post a Comment