Friday, October 15, 2010

Second Shooters


O.K. so maybe Little Bit needs to work just a bit on technique, but she'll be rockin' it out with Big Sis-er before too much longer.

Now that I've thought about this just a bit, maybe this isn't such a great thing. What if they get a Facebook page and a Blog and start posting THEIR pics?

I might actually have to get a new work uniform. One that isn't comprised of sweat pants, pony-tail hair and no make-up.  And make sure the floors are picked up and all of the low dusting is done.

And what if they actually document days when the UPS truck stops? Or the Annie's Bernio-O's and the orange Kraft Macaroni and Cheese they eat when their father won't be home for dinner? Or do a time-lapse photo series logging my daily computer time.

*insert audible gasp*

I must leave now. I'm putting their cameras away and discouraging any interest in photography.

2 comments: