Friday, October 8, 2010

Zoo Amusement

We took the Littles to the zoo today for a picnic lunch. The animals were really active today, which always makes the trip more fun. The snakes were on the move, the leopards were pacing, and the monkeys were screeching and jumping and causing such a ruckus that quite a large crowd had gathered to watch their shenanigans. Cool.

My monkeys were quite happy playing on the preschool playground, and I think they could give the monkeys in the animal kingdom quite a run for their money. Thank goodness that their jumping and screeching and ruckus-causing was of the happy, good-natured sort and that nothing happened to attract the attention of large crowds. Always a good thing.

I, being me, of course had the trusty old Nikon to record the event for posterity. I have the obligatory animal shots, the posed smiley shots, and other random snaps from the day that I could share. But where would the fun in that be? I found these much more entertaining. I mean really, how many zoo recaps include static electricity, silly mirrors and sticking out tongues?

It's just how the monkeys roll in the Brotherton Zoo.







O.K. maybe one animal pic, but just because I think it's cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment