I've gone weird there are spots before my eyes.Is it my blood pressure? Beautiful images as usual.I gave in and got Clean Color for PSE.Oh and I joined ClickinMoms at last.
At our age, you never know which health crisis to blame. LOL
How do you like Clean Color?
If you get the chance, I know you'd love the CM workshops. I've taken two (Photoshop and Lightroom) and I loved them both. Lynne and Lisa were awesome (just like Karen). Thanks for commenting---it always makes me smile!
I've gone weird there are spots before my eyes.Is it my blood pressure?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful images as usual.I gave in and got Clean Color for PSE.Oh and I joined ClickinMoms at last.
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAt our age, you never know which health crisis to blame. LOL
How do you like Clean Color?
If you get the chance, I know you'd love the CM workshops. I've taken two (Photoshop and Lightroom) and I loved them both. Lynne and Lisa were awesome (just like Karen). Thanks for commenting---it always makes me smile!