Monday, April 25, 2011

I So Love It When They Play Nice

I love it when William dotes on his baby sister. He can be a phenomenally fun big brother. Don't get me wrong---it's not all sweetness and light. He does enjoy tormenting the Littles and making them scream like, well, little girls.

He would never admit it, but he has a soft space in his heart for this particular Little One. It's funny, though, because their personalities are VERY similar. After you've been a parent for a while, you come to realize that many of their personality traits are there from the very beginning. These two are laid back, cool customers. Fun loving and adventurous. And happy.

They both have this crazy little run....feet apart, standing straight up, one arm cocked up to the chest that pumps madly when in full stride while the other one waves wildly, and a big ole wild smile on their face. I love it.

I just melt when they're playing nice and getting along with one another.

You're a good man, William Brotherton, a good man indeed. You're going to make a great dad one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment