Warning...some really bad photography ahead. I was too busy laughing and trying to make sure I captured the moment before they knew I was taking pictures that I didn't pay the attention to my camera settings that I should have. Mmmm...kids exercising at 1/40 shutter speed...not the best of moves. Oh, well.
The boys are getting serious about their exercise regiment to try and get beach body fit before they leave for Florida on Friday to hit the sand and the surf. They've pulled out the big guns---P90X Ab Ripper.
The girls decided they would join the boys, and I got one shot off of all 4 of them together before Carlyn started to tackle William and give him a bit of resistance while doing his leg lifts. Shouldn't everyone have a 30lb. toddler on their ankles while trying to do leg lifts and ab crunches at the same time? The girl was just trying to help a brother out so he could get ripped quick.
Madelyn wasn't so sure she liked this until Aaron confirmed for her that there were girls in the video, too, and then she was down for it.
Aaron bailed out before Yoga, so that just left Wayggie and the two Littles to finish it out with some flexibility work.
This is one of those times when I wish there was sound attached to photos, because you would surely hear me giggling the whole while.
I love family life.
Sometimes.
Today.
Right now, anyway.
Check with me later, I might feel differently. But right now, it's good. And funny.








No comments:
Post a Comment