After drawing chalk people on the front porch, the girls decided the flowers needed a drink. Who was I to argue? As I watched them play in the water, from somewhere deep inside, my inner redneck created a plan. It was nearly 8pm. The kids were already wet and dirty, and covered in chalk dust after all. The water hose was flowing freely. All I needed was a towel, a washrag, and some all-in-one-shampoo-bodywash and those little girls would be squeaky clean and ready for bed in no time flat. Older child employed in securing said items and Ka-chow! ---kiddos were given their washing on the front yard with a water hose.
I'm sure it was a proud moment for the neighbors.
 |
| The happy twins. |
 |
| ...and a smooch upon parting. |
 |
| Me, as interpreted by Madelyn and Carlyn. |
 |
| Madelyn (left) Carlyn (right) |
 |
| *note bath supplies, bottom right |
No comments:
Post a Comment