Very sweet.. I remember seeing your dad and one of your uncles (the one that help me put the wheel back on my Camaro that fell off when I came to pick you up on the Rogersville hwy) one day at Auto Zone. This was after you married Scott. Your uncle told me he was glad you didn't end up with me.. Can't remember how he worded it. Lmao..... Can you be believe that?
OhEmGee. Maybe at one time in my life that would've surprised me, but at this point in my life I have come to accept the general craziness of my family--so, yes, I can believe that. I'm sorry that happened. Welcome to my life. LOL
Very sweet.. I remember seeing your dad and one of your uncles (the one that help me put the wheel back on my Camaro that fell off when I came to pick you up on the Rogersville hwy) one day at Auto Zone. This was after you married Scott. Your uncle told me he was glad you didn't end up with me.. Can't remember how he worded it. Lmao..... Can you be believe that?
ReplyDeleteOhEmGee. Maybe at one time in my life that would've surprised me, but at this point in my life I have come to accept the general craziness of my family--so, yes, I can believe that. I'm sorry that happened. Welcome to my life. LOL
ReplyDelete