Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Carving


Madelyn wanted no part of sticking her hands in the 'nasty' and 'gross' (her words) pumpkin innards. Carlyn stepped up to the plate to give it a go.

Do I or don't I? That is the question.

I'm thinking.

Still thinking.
She goes for it!
And that was the end of that. She wanted nothing more to do with this business.
Holden stepped in to finish the job.

Bonnie was a good sport about pumpkin guts, too.

The Littles are just wild about this little fella.

Holden acquired a pumpkin juice covered  'claw' in his conquest of the pumpkin innards. He *might* have been encouraged to share said innards with a certain someone who was totally grossed out by them. 
She held tight to her sketchbook where she had drawn ideas for faces to carve.

He finally got her. The claw has chosen.

Pumpkin guts on the arm. Cracks me up.
It was late when Scott finished carving the first pumpkin, so he didn't get to the second one. I'll try to add some shots of the jack-o-lanterns when they're completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment