Friday, November 25, 2011

Choking Hazard

Carlyn has been concerned for a while about 'choking hazards'. She has brought me various small toys and loads of candies from the Halloween pumpkins that she had deemed unsafe. Even though coins would rank high on the list of things one wouldn't want lodged in their esophagus, a girl has her limits. Money is money is money and when daddy gives you money, you put it in your pocket, give him a hug and then make like a tree and get outta here before he changes his mind.

Which reminds me of a funny story. Scott and I were outside one evening while he was grilling and I pulled out a Billy Jack quote on him. I told him,  "I am going to take my right foot and I'm gonna whop you on your right cheek and you wanna know something? There's nothing you're gonna be able to do about it." And then Scott said, "More like you're gonna take your right index finger and break my left hip pocket and there's nothing I'm gonna be able to do about it." Props to Daddio on that one. Props to Daddio.





No comments:

Post a Comment