Today was Miss Madelyn's last preschool program. We had high hopes of singing
and smiling in her final performance, and I'm happy to report that we were not disappointed. She pulled it off like a champ. Carlyn was her usual animated self, and I found it quite challenging to hold the camera still because I was giggling so hard watching her. They had been practicing their songs together around the house and in the car for the last couple of weeks, and I had even heard Carlyn singing from her bed at night. It seems to have paid off because they both put on a great show. It's really hard not to smile a big smile on the inside to hear and watch Little Ones singing with such enthusiasm.
My Christmas Spirit is at full capacity today thanks to a passel of preschoolers.
Merry Christmas to all.
 |
| Blowing a kiss to Megan. |
 |
| And here we have it ladies and gentlemen --- singing and happy about it. Woot! |
 |
| This child is probably the world's best winker and I've never been able to capture it. Today, she just looked over at me during her program and shot me one, quick as a wink. I can't even tell you how happy I was to finally have it on record. <3 |
 |
| This is "You'd better not pout." |
Lovely shots they will love to look back on.Sadly we are no longer allowed to take photos here in the UK in schools.When my children were at school you had to buy the VHS video they shoot.Of course they are all but obsolete now,so useless.Photos last forever.
ReplyDeleteKaren x