Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Potty Tour

Scott and I decided that a record of our family's history would be incomplete without documentation of The Littles quest to visit every potty in the tri-state area.

So, without further adieu, The Potty Tour, 2012.

Ingles

The Peace Center

Advance Auto

Frodo's

Camelot Theatre


Hobby Lobby

Easley Pediatrics

And just because Easley Peds had more than one restroom offering, we needed to sample it as well.

Barnes and Noble (Nice face Mattie).

Irashiai

Dozo
Rocky's Soda Shop
DuPont Forest
And because DuPont Forest facilities also included Port-a-Potties, we needed to see those as well.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, brings us up to date as of today, April 1, 2012. 

1 comment:

  1. I can totally tell you how to break the potty tour. We had this problem until I started making them go in the car. Yes put a potty in the back of the car and make them go there every time they say that they need to go. They will not find this near as amusing and will stop the tour unless it is absolutely necessary. ;-)
    Kari

    ReplyDelete