Monday, April 16, 2012

The Rest Of The Story

William has apparently taken a bit of sketch advice from his paternal grandfather to heart. He tells the boys, "Win or lose, always hug the cheerleaders." In William's case, this would go something like, "Win or lose, get your back scratched by one of the girls on the track team."


I'm not really sure what Ivy was doing here, but I thought it was hilarious, so I snapped the pic. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Notice his little 'Empty Sandwich Hand' sign here.

And here.

And here.

And yet again.


I think Ivy became suspicious there were some shenanigans afoot. I am a bit curious, William, as to why you packed away Mr. Empty Sandwich Hand when she peeked around your shoulder. Hmmmm? 
I have no idea what he just said to her, but it was probably something along the lines of: "My mom is totally creeping on us right now. See?" Busted.

And this, dear mamas, is why you need to have a long lens. It's totally essential for totally creeping on your kids. Like totally.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment