Friday, June 8, 2012

My Editing Pal

This little Munchkin Mouse has been all curled up in her bunny sleeping bag and bean bag chair keeping me company while I've been editing photos.

I find Little Miss Carlyn to be pleasant company. She'll chat if you like, but if it really hasn't been a wordy kind of day, she's okay with that, too. She has a heart that God has filled with song, and she often sings praises to Him with an innocence and purity as only a three year old could. And it's in those times that my heart just nearly bursts with an overwhelming gush of emotion that can only be described as love and joy all mashed up and poured inside my heart until it overflows.

I truly do want to remember her just as she is today --- a curly-headed lass who is quick with a smile, talks with a lisp, and sings with abandon.

I love her like crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment