Monday, September 13, 2010

It's A Bad Week to Be a Duck in Our House


The Little Girls have been all about the 'Ducks' this week. This is how Little Miss Carlyn last had them arranged. I think she may be showing early signs of OCD. Of course, I have no idea where she would've acquired it. On second thought, it's Madelyn's fault. Yes, that's it, I'd like to blame Madelyn. (We have a lot of Blamestorming sessions around here. They usually end up with the blame being placed at Mom's feet, but since this is MY post, I can blame who I want. Today, it's Madelyn). *insert evil, maniacal laugh*

Scott said he's seen enough of the Ducks. (In case you didn't know, being a Tennessee Vols fan comes with a fair amount of heartbreak and disappointment. Among recent humiliations include getting spanked by the Ducks.)

Seriously? Who names their team 'The Ducks'? Do these sweet little things look like they would hurt a fly? What's their motto---"We'll Kill You With Cuteness"?


No comments:

Post a Comment