Friday, February 4, 2011

Girls Night Out

Last night was Girls' Night Out. Typically, what happens in G-Vegas, stays in G-Vegas, so I'm probably breaking many rules (both real and implied), by sharing photographic evidence of said event. I'll just say that the waiter called us Senoritas and not Senoras---apparently we were looking so young, fly, hip, hot, phunky phresh, phat, and F.I.N.E. that he couldn't possibly believe us to be Senoras. Yeah, I'm going with that one.

My two favorite shots involve Lynne not acting very lady-like. Let's just say that I'll have to completely give up my stance that females are the superior sex because we just don't do that in groups and find it completely hilarious. I apologize, Scott, Aaron, and William, for those lies I have told. Or maybe it's just Lynne who behaves badly and tries to blame it on someone else and then laughs about it. Here's the proof.





























And here's one of the three of us:



























And this last one is for Brandon because. according to him, all us party girls have to post the obligatory fish-face-jail-bait pic the morning after. I couldn't get him to go on record that it made me look 17 again. If he did, I was planning on plastering this expression on my face permanently. He did say that it looked frighteningly like my daughter's usual Facebook profile pics, so maybe it does shave a few years off of the over-40 visage.






































And I may have to schedule more frequent GNO's because while I was out, the kiddo was practicing this  to perform for me this morning.




Happy homies hangin' in da hood. Happy girls hangin' at home. Hard to beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment