...watched the video that I made of her 'Very Busy Spider' puppet show. When it came to the end, she said in a very serious four year old voice and a straight face:
"Let's watch it again. I am an artist. I am a genius."
I realize that the written word will do absolutely no justice to how incredibly hilarious that whole exchange was, so you'll just have to trust me on the fact that it was absolutely hysterical.
...asked me after I had snapped some pics of her if I was going to 'send her off to Facebook'.
...said that she wanted to snuggly-buggly-wuggly with me---and on this very cold and rainy day, I was happy to oblige the little frog-pajama-clad-snuggle-bunny with some cuddle time under the quilt my grandmother made many moons ago.
...told me that I shouldn't be mean to William because we're a family, and families don't be mean to each other.
...was my muse, my joy, my conscience, my inspiration, my entertainer, my model and my very favorite artistic genius.




No comments:
Post a Comment