Friday, August 19, 2011

Fall's Must Have Food Accessory

This, my friends, is a must for the flavors of fall. It is nectar from heaven. It will make boot leather taste good -- but since boot leather isn't in season, I'd suggest you use it as a dip for those juicy apples, melted and drizzled over pecan pie with vanilla ice cream, or pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream, or just vanilla ice cream, or cheesecakes, or hiding under the table with just you and a spoon and the jar. I won't tell.

Either way, you won't be disappointed.  Run, don't walk to stock your fridge and then promptly forget to mention to anyone that it's there and hoard it all for yourself. Trust me on this one -- you want to save yourself the agony of finding an empty jar with only fingerprints left where the greedy little buggers licked it clean and put the jar back in there to disguise their sins. Not that I'm bitter or anything, just trying to help out a friend.


1 comment:

  1. I think I could gain 20 pounds just looking at your photo!

    ReplyDelete