Sunday, August 21, 2011

Planting Time

It didn't last very long for the Littles. Scott worked for hours mowing and tilling to get the garden ready so he and the Littles could plant in the evening. They gathered their plants and seeds and tools and I grabbed my camera. Good thing, too, because I got about 6 shots before the girls were done. Factum. Fini. Integer. Perfectum. They'd had enough. Such lightweights.

Scott was left to fend for himself. Alone. In the quiet of the evening in the garden. At sunset. Then he came in to a hot shower, freshly bathed pajama clad kiddos, dinner on the table, and a watching a movie from his recliner. Poor.Little.Bunny. He said as he sat eating that, at that very moment, he was contented. He was contented as a person could be. A day of hard work outside, a home cooked meal, and a family that loves him. What more could a man ask for?




He'll probably kill me for this one, but I just can't resist pointing out his little pink princess knee pad. That's a fella that's confident in his manhood, right there.



No comments:

Post a Comment