Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Hammer

The boy stepped onto the varsity field --- Homecoming game, no less --- and delivered. These first three shots captured the hit that earned him 'The Hammer' for hardest hit of the game.





Props from the boys.

A happy, happy boy.



The Hammer.


Giving some lovin' back to his Black Mama.


And finally, the boy gives mama's camera some love. That face, in case you're wondering, is saying, "Yeah, Baby! Did you see that? Did you get it?". Yeppers, Baby Boo, I saw it and I got it.


Nice work, Boo. Nice work.

William told me after the game that when Coach sent in the reserves, he told them that this was their chance to show him that they wanted to be there and they wanted to play. William said, "Mom, I think I showed him." Step in and deliver, indeed.

AND....just because Mama is Fan.Frickin.Tabulous and a Techno.Genius, here's a podcast of the online streaming game coverage that 'Hammer Play':





AND...here's a video:


No comments:

Post a Comment